Saturday, July 7, 2012

You really like to keep things interesting don't you?  We went back to the doctor on Thursday only to be admitted to Labor and Delivery again. My blood pressure and protein was ok, but you only moved twice in 45 minutes. They wanted to do a more intensive ultrasound so they sent us over to the hospital, where we waited and waited. It's sad when the nurses know us and say Hey! You guys are here again? Why yes, we are.

Eventually the ultrasound nurse came in and they had to watch you for 30+ minutes on the screen. They were scoring you on certain things like muscle tone, fluid, something else and breathing. You did great on everything except you were stubborn when it came to the breathing part. You were supposed to breathe consistently for 30 seconds but you wouldn't do it. Your back was to us and you just weren't having it. Since you scored an 8 out of 10 we were sent home. I thought for sure you were going to come out that night but once again, we were sent home. It is back to the doctor on Tuesday with the hopes I don't get admitted again. Hard to believe you will be here in less than a week! 

I am still on bed rest. Mickey knows something is up and sometimes puts his head on my belly.


Your brother Torrin doesn't really understand why I can't do things. He has been very sweet to me. The other night he gave me a car to play with, then some Play-Doh and then a Mickey Mouse sticker to put on my wrist guards. He is always asking me if I am doing ok. One night he asked if he could lay with me:





Mickey, Camden and Torrin wanted to all be on the couch at the same time. I didn't want my face showing so I hid behind my phone :)

After I have you, I can't climb the stairs so we got an Aero Bed for the main floor. Torrin decided to snuggle with me as I was trying it out:


It is going to be weird not having you in my belly anymore. I am used to you being in there but I AM looking forward to eventually being comfortable again. I really hope my feet go back to their normal size otherwise Daddy will be buying me lots of shoes. I would also like feeling back in my hands! I will miss my shelf though for drinks:


I am amazed how my belly has grown. I have all sorts of new freckles, dark spots on my face, skin tags and the awful stretch marks that JUST showed up. I thought I was in the clear! 

I finally downloaded a pic of me at 35 weeks:


I am very nervous about your arrival but I hope you are a great baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment