Monday, February 10, 2014

19 Months Old

You are 19 months old today. Time is going by SO fast (as always). You have such a big personality and you make us laugh. Just this past week you have really been showing your funny side to Daddy. He says you are turning into his little buddy. You keep putting words together to form sentences and it is hilarious. Yesterday you hugged your blanket and kept saying "I so happy." After putting a toy on your head you said, "Aww, I cute." After you took a few steps you stopped, clapped and said YAY! You are not lacking in self confidence. 

I also adore that you give me hugs more often. When I am really lucky you will kiss me. It is always a wide open mouth kiss but I will take it. I love your hugs. You put your head on my shoulder, then pat me on the back and say Awwww. As challenging as you are, I love this age. I just wish I had an ounce of your energy. 

Although we are not supposed to have you face forward in the car until you are 2, Daddy cleaned out the car and put your seat in facing forward. It is like a whole new world opened for you. You say Oh WOW and look outside. It makes us laugh. 

You are still not feeling well so we are headed to the doctor. You were supposed to have your weight checked anyway today so I called them and rescheduled it for 3 p.m. so we can get your ears and nose checked. It might just be your teeth or a cold but it has been over a week so I want to make sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment