Tuesday, April 10, 2012

24 Weeks

It is hard to believe that I am 6 months pregnant already! Sure, I look it but time has gone by really fast.

We went to the doctor today. I told her about my fingers and hands being numb. Apparently I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as a result of the pregnancy. I have to wear wrist braces all day and night. I will need to go to Target to purchase them. I just keep getting more and more attractive!

Speaking of attractive, look at what my feet did while we were on the plane back from Germany:
It took a few days for that to go down!

Anyway, back to the doctors appointment. I told the doctor that I was not feeling you move yet. I said I thought the bubble I feel in my belly might be you but I wasn't 100% sure. When she went to listen to your heartbeat, she pushed the doppler into my belly and she asked "Did you feel that? Because I just did!" You gave me two big kicks as if to say, "Get out of my space Doc!" It was nice to confirm your movement. So all those other times I felt those "bubbles"-I am pretty sure it was you! Crazy to think the first time I felt you was in Switzerland on the way up the mountain! Last night I think you also gave me a huge kick while I was sitting on the couch. You are finally making your presence known!

No comments:

Post a Comment