Monday, April 9, 2012

23 Weeks

We have been very busy! You had your first trip to Europe (in my belly though) We went when you were 22 weeks. I have not taken a picture with the sign but here is one from that week.  This is Daddy and me at the Matterhorn in Switzerland. We had great weather and we loved Switzerland. Hopefully some day you will get to see it!

I did surprisingly well on the trip. The long flights were uncomfortable but when I had to go the bathroom, the other passengers saw I was pregnant and let me go ahead of them. That was a plus! 

Yesterday was Easter. Here is a picture of Daddy, your brothers and me. I am 23 weeks now and I am feeling quite huge!

It is amazing how different I feel with the added weight on my body. I am having a hard time breathing, my sciatica is so painful, I have heel pain now. I struggle to be comfortable at night too. I would enjoy a full night of uninterrupted sleep but I guess you are getting me ready for your arrival. 

I do not think I have felt you move yet. While on the train to the top of the mountains in Zermatt, Switzerland I felt like a little bubble popped in my belly. I feel this every day now, in the same spot. Last night I felt it a ton so I am thinking maybe it is you! I am going to the doctor tomorrow to hear your heartbeat. 

I will update more after tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment