Monday, January 2, 2012

Mashed Potatoes

Tonight Daddy was kind enough to grill up some hamburgers. I was looking forward to it since I love when we have food from the grill, but man oh man, those hamburgers need to go in the trash. We both thought they were terrible. We forced it down and I knew I was going to be hungry the rest of the night.  I talked to your Aunt Denise and she said she had Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch. Since that moment, I had been craving chicken and mashed potatoes.

After your brothers went to bed, I decided to make a hot dog but Daddy asked me if I wanted KFC. Um yes please! I was excited. When he got home, I opened the box to find NO biscuit, and the mashed potatoes had GRAVY on them. I was so disappointed and I thought about driving back there and yelling at them. But as Daddy said, I would get there, and I would probably just wind up crying and telling them how much I hate gravy and just sobbing. That's how I roll lately.

As for you, TBD, you are making me SO queasy. Not so much in the morning but man oh man, you make me ill all day long. I am going to gain weight because of all the Ginger Ale I am drinking! My doctor said no Diet soda. It took me SO long to get off of regular soda and now I can't drink Diet. So regular soda it is!

I went to the doctor the other day and I was not sure what they were going to do. Thankfully, they put that cold gel on my belly and I saw you again. You went from a little blob a few weeks ago to a tiny little person! You had arms, legs, a head and I saw your beating heart. It was amazing. What was REALLy amazing what how much you moved around. I felt kind of bad because you were moving ALL over the place. It was like you were in a jumping castle. I need to scan the pictures of you and put them up here. Your heart rate was much higher than last time. The doctor said everything looks great.  I have another appointment on Thursday but that is because of something not related to you. I hope to see you again soon!

Well, it is time for me to head upstairs to bed. I used to sleep so well, but these past few nights have not been good at all. I can only imagine how it is going to be when I get bigger. I am not sure how Daddy and I are going to sleep in our Queen size bed. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment