Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Your Parents

One year ago Daddy and I got married. Hard to believe a year has gone by already! Where does the time go? I am sure I will feel the same way about you as you grow up.

Last night was the first time I felt queasy. I slept with the trash can by our bed just in case I threw up but thankfully nothing happened. I woke up at 4 this morning super hungry (again) so I ate some cereal. Today I have been overly emotional. Everything is upsetting me and I have been crying. I wonder if that is your doing? I had planned for a very long time to be in my wedding dress when Daddy came home from work today. I thought it would be hilarious to just be sitting on the couch in my dress with your brother Torrin as if it was normal. I put on my diamond earrings and necklace, did my makeup more so than usual and texted Daddy asking him when he would be home. I had the dress out and ready to put on when Daddy walked in the door. This is the first time ever he did not text me he was saying he was on his way. This made me cry as well. What is wrong with me?! I hope it was a freak occurrence. I don't enjoy crying.

Tomorrow is the start of week 8. Then on Thursday, hopefully we will get to hear your heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment