Sunday, December 11, 2011

Telling Your Brothers

Today Daddy really wanted to tell your brothers about you. I thought it was too soon but he said I might get presents for you at Christmas and then they would know, so we should tell them. We brought them into the bedroom and said I was pregnant. Camden asked what that meant and we told them. Camden said YAY! and was excited. He asked, "What are we going to name her?" I said I was not sure if it was going to be a girl. His Mom had a little girl 3 months ago so he thinks every baby is a girl. Torrin said, "If it is coming out of Dani, it is going to be a girl." As you know, I am convinced you are a boy. Every old wive's tale says I am having a boy and I am just going to plan on you being a boy. What on earth will we name you?

The boys seemed pretty happy and then Camden asked where everyone would sleep. We asked him what he thought and he said he should move into the playroom, Torrin should move out of his room and into his current room, and then Torrin's room would be the baby's room. We said that was the plan and we told him about how we are going to repaint the rooms and they get to chose the color. Camden was very excited and when he realized he was going into the playroom he asked if he gets to keep the TV in there. Of course Torrin said he wants a TV then he had a meltdown after learning he will not be sharing a room with Camden. I think he thinks he is going to be upstairs all alone. Ever since he was born he has had a room next to his brother and it is probably a little scary for him.  He said he really wanted to stay in Camden's room. Camden pulled Bryan aside and said, "Please don't let that happen. I really want my own room."

Overall it went well. They saw the pictures of the baby. Camden was wondering how they get a picture of something inside my tummy. I told him he could come with me sometime and see and he wants to do that!

My belly looks quite large today. I have been feeling a little queasy but nothing too bad. Still super tired. I can hardly wait until March when we find out for sure who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment