Thursday, December 8, 2011

We saw you!

Today Daddy and I went to the first doctor appointment. As soon as we got there, I had to pee in a cup then we went right in to the ultrasound. As they did it, the technician said my bladder was completely full. See what you do to me?! She showed it to me on the screen. Crazy!  She then pointed out where you were and showed us the little flutter that is your heart. It was beating at 120 beats per minute. I was not expecting to get emotional but I cried a little bit when I heard your heart!

Apparently you are measuring a week behind where we thought I was so I am not 8 weeks, I am 7 weeks. I guess we can disregard the picture I took already and start again! Because of how you measured, your due date has changed from July 24th to July 31st.  I am kind of hoping you come in August because I don't like odd numbers :) I do think it would be fabulous if you showed up on July 25th though since it will be 3 years to the day that Daddy and I met.

Here is the first of many pictures that will be taken of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment