Friday, December 9, 2011

Today

Today I am not feeling so well. I am super tired and starting to feel queasy. The doctor said this is the week where morning sickness starts. If it does start, I am hoping it waits until December 21st. Our trip will be over and our pre holiday plans will be completed. I do not do well with throwing up.

I was so excited to go to an all inclusive resort with Daddy next week. I planned to drink it up for one last time before really trying to get pregnant (thinking I would not be pregnant at all by the time the trip came around) I am not a big drinker but I do love daiquiris and the fact that they are included and I CAN'T have any just makes me want them more.

I have convinced myself you are a boy and I am only looking at boy names. I can't believe I have to wait until March to find out what you are. We still have no idea what we will name you. Not a clue. We have a lot of time to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment